Radish Republic: Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
This month, Radish Republic shares a recipe for Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. Try this recipe at home for yourself! These ingredients can be purchased at Radish Republic. This recipe is gluten-free, keto, and vegetarian!
Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
1 large head of cauliflower
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
3. Once the water is boiling, add the cauliflower and cook until fork-tender.
4. While the cauliflower is cooking, make the cheese sauce by mixing the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, heavy cream, ground mustard, and salt and pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the mixture is combined.
5. Drain the cauliflower and mix with the cheese sauce. Serve immediately.